1. Santa would love to find a delectable chocolate cookie and a glass of Norton wine on Christmas Eve! Discover other delicious cookie/wine combinations at Jowler Creek’s 6th Annual Christmas Cookie & Wine Pairing (Dec. 10-11th).
2. Sit back with your favorite beverage and watch a live staged reading of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol at Riverwood Winery (Dec. 11th).
3. Creative festive artwork to keep or give at Jowler Creek Winery’s Wine & Painting Party (Dec. 29th) – complete with local art instructor, all materials, snacks, and beverages.
4. Hit the slopes on skis, snowboards or tubes at Snow Creek Ski Resort!
5. Tell Father Christmas your holiday wishes as he strolls downtown Weston’s shops & galleries.
6. Discover old and new favorite holiday cookies, scones and cakes at Bee Creek Bakery in Platte City.
7. View the holiday window displays in downtown Parkville while finding that perfect gift.
8. Escape the holiday hustle and bustle at 99 Hops House in Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa – this new restaurant pairs 99 different choices of ale with the perfect menu item.