Finally, a holiday we can really get excited about! Drink Wine Day is observed on February 18, and is the perfect opportunity to start a new tradition you can look forward to all year long. Here are some ideas on how you can celebrate…
- Head to your local winery. Where better to celebrate? Wine country is closer than you think with 130+ wineries across the state.
- Go out for dinner and/or a glass of wine. There are countless amazing restaurants in Missouri. Head out for a delicious meal and pair it with a glass of Missouri wine!
- Invite some friends over for a wine tasting. It’s a great excuse to get together and hosting your own tasting is easy with this guide.
- Relax with a bubble bath and a glass of wine. Has it been a long week? Rejuvenate with a little “me time.” It still counts as celebrating.
- Make a nice dinner and pair it with the perfect wine. Wine and food are meant to go together, and you can find the right match here.
- Treat yourself to a chocolate and wine tasting. After all, you will probably have some leftover Valentine’s Day chocolate (and if you don’t, it’s on clearance at the nearest store). Discover which wines pair with your favorite chocolates and where you can get locally crafted chocolate here.
However you decide to celebrate, cheers to you and Drink Wine Day! Share your celebration with us on social media by using #MissouriAdventure, #MOwine and #DrinkWineDay.